• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Problems with HTC 8925 in getting connected yahoo messager and skype

Keyword tags: AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt II HTC kaiser Mda Vario III P4550 TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Problems with HTC 8925 in getting connected yahoo messager and skype
Mar 16 2008, 11:20 PM EDT
Hi,
I have recently purchased a new unlocked AT&T tilt 8925 and started using tmoile sim card in that.I have downloaded skype network on this pda phone.Iam having a internet connection and my acces point is connected as internet3.voicestream.com .Iam facing problems with the internet connections(working for few sites and is getting closed abruptly for some sites) as well as connecting with yahoo messanger and skpe network.In the yahoo messanger and skype network it is simply showing the screen signing in but nothing happens after that.In the skype a message box is showing that solve network problems.I had a talk with tmobile people but ther are not able to fix it.A htc guy told me to contact this forum.Can somebody guide me to make yahoo messanger and skype to work with a tmobile connection in my htc 8925.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mtbrogue88
mtbrogue88
RE: Problems with HTC 8925 in getting connected yahoo messager and skype
Mar 23 2008, 3:32 AM EDT
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/s.php?querywords=slick
Hi Anonymous, dont know if you're still having the problem. I had it too, so i just skipped over to this site and installed an alternative chat.
Works just fine now; ie i get to chat anyways.
hope this helps.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)