• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Touch Cruise is missing TomTom

Keyword tags: cell phones compare smartphones HTC HTC cell phones HTC phones phones Products smart phone comparison smartphone applications smartphone reviews smartphones software for smartphone
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

TheBronzeDago
TheBronzeDago
Touch Cruise is missing TomTom
Mar 12 2008, 5:27 AM EDT
I got a Touch Cruise Yesterday but it doesn't have TomTom software, it has something called Mapkink Asia. Not only that, but there isn't a business card reader on it, I thought the cruise had that.... oh, and the charger is a Euro style... I had to charge the phone with a USB Cable on My laptop. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Touch Cruise is missing TomTom
Mar 12 2008, 6:45 PM EDT
"I got a Touch Cruise Yesterday but it doesn't have TomTom software, it has something called Mapkink Asia. Not only that, but there isn't a business card reader on it, I thought the cruise had that.... oh, and the charger is a Euro style... I had to charge the phone with a USB Cable on My laptop."
Sounds like you didnt get the Touch version that you had wanted. The Tiuch Cruise comes in many variatioins based on the country the device is intended for. Do you find this valuable?    
TheBronzeDago
TheBronzeDago
Mar 13 2008, 5:27 AM EDT
Figures.... these guys probably bought a bunch of them from China and sold Me one at a premium price. Wigo Wireless in Falls Church, VA are the ones... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 14 2008, 7:58 PM EDT
"Figures.... these guys probably bought a bunch of them from China and sold Me one at a premium price. Wigo Wireless in Falls Church, VA are the ones..."
west europa tomtom kart Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 17 2008, 3:17 PM EDT
In the other side of water they give you an installation CD with the TomTom application, and ONE free option to pick a CITY map! Not even a goddamn country...! BTW: if the city happens to be a bigger one, you end up with a map of a district.
At least THAT would be free of charge...

Do you find this valuable?    
TheBronzeDago
TheBronzeDago
Mar 19 2008, 5:26 AM EDT
I guess I'm better off with Google Maps anyway... it works on the Cruise just fine and its free. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 30 2008, 9:02 PM EDT
the world card mobile that comes on the cd is there for you business car reader download it and its great Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 7:53 PM EDT
Its same here too..... I got P3300 and TOmTOm is missing ..... if you find the way to get it please let me know too,,, thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 7:55 PM EDT
"I got a Touch Cruise Yesterday but it doesn't have TomTom software, it has something called Mapkink Asia. Not only that, but there isn't a business card reader on it, I thought the cruise had that.... oh, and the charger is a Euro style... I had to charge the phone with a USB Cable on My laptop."
Its same for me too. I got P3300 and never got any TomTom software with it, if you happen to know where to get it please let me know too.. Thanks
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)