• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch- movie sites

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HTC Touch- movie sites
Mar 25 2008, 10:02 PM EDT
Does anyone know what is the best site to use to watch movies on the touch? 9  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: HTC Touch- movie sites
Mar 26 2008, 1:49 PM EDT
"Does anyone know what is the best site to use to watch movies on the touch?"
While I dont know of any websites, I did want to remind you that if you find a website that you can watch movies on, it is going to use a very large amount of data and you will want to check your data plan with your carrier to see what your bill would look like.
I personally load movies on my SD Card and use that so I am not streaming a bunch of data and at the mercy of the network for playback.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 26 2008, 2:23 PM EDT
"While I dont know of any websites, I did want to remind you that if you find a website that you can watch movies on, it is going to use a very large amount of data and you will want to check your data plan with your carrier to see what your bill would look like.
I personally load movies on my SD Card and use that so I am not streaming a bunch of data and at the mercy of the network for playback."
I agree with Browntannis. Also, I would use something like Spb Mobile DVD to convert the movies to video size compatible with your Touch. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 5 2008, 8:39 AM EDT
what about Divx files ? I loaded a south park eipisode onto my SD card and it was choppy as hell unwatchable ! .. I had the WM VLC player on it .. i dont know if its it .. WMP wouldnt even open the file ... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 8 2008, 3:25 AM EDT
try the divx mobile for the htc touch, thats what i got and its the best 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 18 2008, 2:26 PM EDT
download software called VTap
this will allow you to stream videos nicely )
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors