• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Shadow

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

waite84015

waite84015
Shadow
Jan 26 2008, 9:18 AM EST
Does anyone know where I can purchase a extented life battery for my T-Mobile Shadow? I just purchased mine about a week ago. I love the phone, but I run out of battery life. I run out of battery life about mid-day with mine and it usually isn't practical to charge it then. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Oracledbalady

Oracledbalady
RE: Shadow BATTERY
Feb 26 2008, 1:33 AM EST
I DON'T THINK ONE EXIST, YOUR NEXT BEST BET IS TO GO ON EBAY LOOK FOR Standard Li-Ion Battery for T-Mobile Shadow AND Dual Battery Slot USB Cradle For T-Mobile HTC Shadow. ABOUT $14.00 & $20.00 I JUST ORDERED.

BUT I AM ALSO NOTIFYING HTC TO CREATE AN EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY, AS THIS PHONE IS WAY TO POWERFUL FOR THE BATTERY IT COMES WITH. SPREAD THE WORD AND COMPLAIN COMPLAIN UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I GOT T-MOBILE TO GIVE ME A NEW BATTERY AS WELL.
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Shadow
Jun 22 2008, 7:44 PM EDT
go to allshadow.com you can get one there 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 30 2008, 10:41 AM EDT
T-mobile now offers FREE extended batteries to new and existing Shadow owners. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Oracledbalady

Oracledbalady
Aug 1 2008, 1:00 AM EDT
"T-mobile now offers FREE extended batteries to new and existing Shadow owners."
WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU SAY TO GET T MOBILE TO GIVE YOU THE EXTENDED BATTERY FOR FREE? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 10 2008, 11:31 AM EDT
"WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU SAY TO GET T MOBILE TO GIVE YOU THE EXTENDED BATTERY FOR FREE?"
I just got my new Extended life battery ordered for free from T mobile.
I told them that I am needing to charge my shadow every day, and I am hating it..
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors