• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Google Phone For T-Mobile: Information si now availableThis is a featured thread

browntannis
browntannis
Google Phone For T-Mobile: Information si now available
Sep 23 2008, 1:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2008, 1:03 PM EDT
Check out the latest on the T-Mobile G1 — the First Phone Powered by Android at http://www.htc.com/us/press.aspx?id=66338&lang=1033
I had the privilege to try this phone yesterday and it has a great interface. The down side is that I have AT&T and this device is strictly for TMO right now, I put my AT&T SIM in it and couldn’t get anywhere, didn’t even ask for an unlock code.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Google T-Mobile

Anonymous
1. RE: Google Phone For T-Mobile: Information si now available
Nov 14 2008, 3:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2008, 3:17 PM EST
We own this phone and it is incredible. Linux (Android's based on it) positively *sings* on it. It makes such good use of memory. The only thing we wish a developer would come up with is a way to let us choose to install apps on the SD card instead of the phone's main memory. It'll come. :)
Do you find this valuable?    
Talent4U
Talent4U
2. RE: Google Phone For T-Mobile: Information si now available
Apr 9 2009, 8:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2009, 8:44 AM EDT
I checked and ordered the 16GB SD MICRO card for the android G1 T-Mobile phone. T-Mobile says that this is the only card that will work properly for memory on this phone of that size. I'm looking forward to it in a day or two.
Do you find this valuable?    
Talent4U
Talent4U
3. RE: Google Phone For T-Mobile: Information si now available
Apr 9 2009, 8:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2009, 8:44 AM EDT
"I checked and ordered the 16GB SD MICRO card for the android G1 T-Mobile phone. T-Mobile says that this is the only card that will work properly for memory on this phone of that size. I'm looking forward to it in a day or two."
I forgot to say that it MUST be a KINGSTON 16GB card
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)