• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Contact List

Keyword tags: Contacts
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Contact List
Jan 2 2008, 8:22 PM EST
Is there a way to have imported contacts show up in the contact list as "John Smith" instead of the default of "Smith, John"? I know that each contact can be changed manually, however this is time consuming. I want to be able to change all contacts to be viewed as "John Smith". 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Contact List
Jan 16 2008, 11:12 AM EST
try importing them to yahoo address book then sync using yahoo go 2.0 Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 2 2008, 11:45 AM EDT
Can you let us know the process of importing from yahoo go 2.0 Do you find this valuable?    
gpdominic

gpdominic
May 10 2008, 12:45 AM EDT
"Is there a way to have imported contacts show up in the contact list as "John Smith" instead of the default of "Smith, John"? I know that each contact can be changed manually, however this is time consuming. I want to be able to change all contacts to be viewed as "John Smith"."
open contact -> menu -> edit -> file as 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 9:58 AM EDT
Best way I've found to do that is one at a time..BUT...you CAN do it it oulook on your computer, so you can move faster w/ the mouse instead of the stylus..re-sync and your good.....then as you enter them do the file as thing apdominic just posted. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)