• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: can't add contacts to cube

Keyword tags: contacts cube touch TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
can't add contacts to cube
Jan 11 2008, 9:26 PM EST
I cant seem to add any contacts to my nine spots on the touch cube. it just makes an awful sound when i touch an empty spot where I want to add them. anyone else had this problem or know the fix? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: can't add contacts to cube
Jan 12 2008, 11:35 AM EST
"I cant seem to add any contacts to my nine spots on the touch cube. it just makes an awful sound when i touch an empty spot where I want to add them. anyone else had this problem or know the fix?"
Cant say that I have had this issue...are you having difficulty with anything else on the device? Have you tried a Soft and then a Hard Reset (maybe something didnt load correctly during the customization process that runs after the initial boot or after the Hard Reset)? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 12 2008, 12:13 PM EST
weird things happened... taking pictures with it and it froze wiped my 2gig card into oblivion reset everything and now the cube works fine. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
espace36nl
espace36nl
Jan 16 2008, 3:08 AM EST
I have had also problems with adding contacts or programms to the cube. Finally i decided to uninstall the cube from ATT and the cube with 6 tabs than it worked fine again. Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Jan 16 2008, 3:40 PM EST
"I have had also problems with adding contacts or programms to the cube. Finally i decided to uninstall the cube from ATT and the cube with 6 tabs than it worked fine again. "
I installed the 6 tab home screen first and then the Touch Cube. Then then I didn't have any problems adding contacts and applications. What issues were you having? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
espace36nl
espace36nl
Jan 17 2008, 7:21 AM EST
I have uninstalled the both, than it works fine. Once i install the 6 tab home i am not able to add contacts or applications any more.

So i tried to install the touch cube again before installing the 6 tab home. I can add applications now. I have no contact tab, so i can't check the ability of adding contact, but i suppose this would work fine too. I am not able to config the cube. Starting the cube config programm runs in an unexpected error. There is no real errormessage, because the source assembly cannot be found. (translated this from dutch, since i have dutch WM6). Maybe something for another thread here!

Installing the 6 tab home again to see what happens. Again i am not able to add applications! Also the set off added programms is set to the default again.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors