• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

constant rebooting

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
constant rebooting
Dec 24 2007, 10:35 PM EST
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has the issue with their Tilt constantly rebooting? This is starting to drive me crazy!

Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: constant rebooting
Dec 24 2007, 10:49 PM EST
"Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has the issue with their Tilt constantly rebooting? This is starting to drive me crazy!

"
I haven't seen that at all on my Tilt. Have you tried just hard resetting it back to factory default? It may wipe out the error on your Tilt. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 24 2007, 11:07 PM EST
To be honest this is my second replacement Tilt. Last one had the same issue also. I am happy to hear you don't have the issue. Makes me think maybe it's something I am doing wrong. Wish the phone had error reporting. So I could see the last issue that happened. I just got a text message and when I click on it the phone rebooted and I lost the text. Before that someone was calling and once I hit the answer button. Once again the phone rebooted. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Dec 25 2007, 12:12 AM EST
"To be honest this is my second replacement Tilt. Last one had the same issue also. I am happy to hear you don't have the issue. Makes me think maybe it's something I am doing wrong. Wish the phone had error reporting. So I could see the last issue that happened. I just got a text message and when I click on it the phone rebooted and I lost the text. Before that someone was calling and once I hit the answer button. Once again the phone rebooted. "
That is so bizarre. Have you tried www.xda-developers.com? There are lot of great posters that that really understand these devices. I'll take a look there too see if I can find something. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 28 2007, 6:19 PM EST
YES - I have had it a week and today, every time I kick on a GPS used program, it reboots!! The 4 GPS programs I installed all worked like a charm before today!!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Dec 31 2007, 2:38 PM EST
"YES - I have had it a week and today, every time I kick on a GPS used program, it reboots!! The 4 GPS programs I installed all worked like a charm before today!!!"
Perhaps it is the 3rd party applications that are causing the reboot. Try removing said programs and retest to find out. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)