• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: ppc6800 pause in speed dial

Keyword tags: cell phones compare smartphones HTC HTC cell phones HTC phones phones Products smart phone comparison smartphone applications smartphone reviews smartphones software for smartphone
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
ppc6800 pause in speed dial
Nov 25 2007, 7:29 PM EST
How do I insert a pause in a stored speed dial number for accessing email Do you find this valuable?    
marilynlake

marilynlake
RE: ppc6800 pause in speed dial
Nov 26 2007, 12:41 AM EST
Hi, I have a Bell Canada cdma HTC 6800 aka the MOgul or it is identical to the HTC P4350 on the HTC website
If you put in small letter "p" , use 2 or three of them, this is what worked for me. For email, I used 2, then entered my password.
I hope this helps.
I am trying to find out how to back up my HTC 6800, last time OUtlook ate all my contacts. I am inquiring about Sprite software mentioned on this site.
Cheers,
Marilyn
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
Dec 20 2007, 5:46 PM EST
marilynlake, sprite backup works great with my 4350. One thing I suggest you keep in mind when using Sprite Backup: When setting time to back up your files, make sure you set a time you will not be using it. I will cut off any phone calls outgoing/incoming. As far as losing your Outlook contacts, if you haven't set up your phone from when you first bought it (thats when your phone asks to set up Outlook, the program should be on BEFORE you set it up) it usually wipes them out which I learned from trial and error with mine. I lost 250 contacts from my phone. I was lucky only because I had previously copied them to my SIM card before used 4350.

Please check your manual (like a bible) for your setup, take your time and have fun! (really)
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 17 2008, 11:26 PM EST
use a little w Do you find this valuable?    
marilynlake

marilynlake
RE: ppc6800 pause in speed dial and moving contacts to sim card
Jan 18 2008, 2:42 PM EST
How do I move my contacts from my device to my memory card?
Cheers,
Marilyn
marilynlake

marilynlake
Jan 18 2008, 2:43 PM EST
are you sure 'w' works? using "p" works and is pretty universal. What does the w stand for? I know p is for pause,
Cheers,
Marilyn

Anonymous
Feb 15 2008, 10:16 PM EST
I have a bell PPC6800 and I only use "," for pause and it's work great. For longer pause add other "," (coma).

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)