• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: problem with HTC TyTN ll freeze when send or reply e-mail

Keyword tags: AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt II HTC kaiser Mda Vario III P4550 TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Sam.t

Sam.t
problem with HTC TyTN ll freeze when send or reply e-mail
Feb 16 2008, 12:15 PM EST
I am using TyTN ll with push mail by OneBridge. I can receive and read e-mails, no problem about it. But when i reply the mail, i could only type a few words, then it freeze. Same as, when i create new e-mail, it freeze after typing a few words. can anyone help. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: problem with HTC TyTN ll freeze when send or reply e-mail
Mar 13 2008, 3:50 AM EDT
"I am using TyTN ll with push mail by OneBridge. I can receive and read e-mails, no problem about it. But when i reply the mail, i could only type a few words, then it freeze. Same as, when i create new e-mail, it freeze after typing a few words. can anyone help."
my phone is also freezing after i type the letter t twice. somebody help please Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 26 2008, 4:11 AM EDT
Hello,

I have the same problem.
Installed is "OneBridge" and "Agenda One".
The cell phone permanently freezes.
There is a Solution?
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Thursday, 4:16 PM EDT
i think you should end it to the consult to the nearest Windows mobile center because that problem is in the software itself and only the ones who work with the windows mobile can really address the problem. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)