• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Any way to get the HTC Touch keyboard to come up for all apps

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

boe_d
boe_d
Any way to get the HTC Touch keyboard to come up for all apps
Nov 17 2007, 9:38 AM EST
There is a full keyboard with numbers each on a unique key that only comes up for certain apps like passwords. I'd love to make this my default but it always goes to that stupid combo keypad. There has to be a reg hack or some way to make this a keyboard option. Thanks

This is the keyboard I want full time - http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/img2/touch-keyboard-full-keypad.jpg
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Any way to get the HTC Touch keyboard to come up for all apps
Nov 18 2007, 4:03 PM EST
I'd like the exact same thing. Anybody have any ideas? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2007, 12:15 AM EST
There are registry hacks to do this, but they ain't pretty. It is much easier to d/l the PocketCM keyboard. It is free and can be made to look and work like the iPhone keyboard. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 13 2007, 1:28 PM EST
I was wondering exactly the same. In one app, i've seen this keyboard appear the first time I had to type in the field, then I touched something (I don't know what) and the multiple-keystrokes-per-letter appeared. I coudn't get the one-keystroke-per-key thing back,

Anyone figured out???
Thanks!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)