• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Not enough memory - delete files message (repeatedly)

Keyword tags: delete files memory message
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Not enough memory - delete files message (repeatedly)
Nov 5 2007, 11:39 AM EST
I have been getting a message 10-20 times a day saying I have inadequatememory and need to delete some files. I have no photos, no audio files, no movies, no 3rd party programs on the phone and have deleted everything I can find. I also have a 256 meg memory card that I use for everything I can. Why do I get this message all the time. t is very annoying. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Not enough memory - delete files message (repeatedly)
Nov 5 2007, 11:59 AM EST
I don't have a memory card but I got that message repeatedly until I deleted the temporary files from Internet Explorer. You can do this easily but checking the options in IE. Hope that helps. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Not enough memory - delete files message (repeatedly)
Nov 22 2007, 5:42 PM EST
nice that worked wonderfully thanks for the help
go to ie
select menu
select tools
select options
choose the memory tab
delete all cookies and temp files
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors