• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Bluetooth headset for mp3 playback

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the HTC community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

< previous page | 13 | next page >
cingular8125

cingular8125
RE: Bluetooth headset for mp3 playback
Oct 10 2006, 10:49 AM EDT
Today I found BTAudioToggle and unzipped it to my Cingular 8125, I can now play all audio on my Cingular 8125 through my Bluetooth headset. It still needs some tweeking. If anyone is familiar with BTAudio on a 8125 and has any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks for all the great help from this site. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 15 2006, 5:32 AM EDT
All you have to do is instal this program, and whaaallaa Stereo Bluetooth! It works perfect. The download address is: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-bluetooth-audio-v1-0.html Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 6 2006, 2:10 PM EST
I have the latest version of ROM displayed on Cingular site and BTAudio complains about Microsoft .Net Compact Framework being older than reuired by the program.

Did you installed BTAudio on Cingular 8125 or you did it on other Smartphone with Windows Mobile?

Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 6 2006, 4:45 PM EST
I got the Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 2.0 sp1 and the BTAudio no longer complains. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 16 2006, 4:59 AM EST
"I got the Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 2.0 sp1 and the BTAudio no longer complains. "
Thank you so much for all your help. I did install the BTAudio on CIngular 8125 and had to get the microsoft.net compact framework from microsoft for free and all works fine.... I never thought it would. Thanks again
Jackie

Anonymous
Nov 29 2006, 8:20 PM EST
How did you install the service pack to your phone? I have BT Audio installed but not the framework. Any advice? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 30 2006, 4:29 PM EST
The is a software you can load on the Phone that's freeware called Bluecast. I've used it with no problems. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
JimmyZ69

JimmyZ69
Dec 7 2006, 4:45 AM EST
"what is your email address and I'll send your the firmware"
I'd like the firmware if possible. send it to me @ [email protected] Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 11 2006, 11:57 AM EST
Can you send this firmware to me please [email protected] Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 12 2006, 6:24 PM EST
"I'd like the firmware if possible"
It sounds horrible! My Cingular 8125 barely played through the bluetooth stereo headset after downloading the BT Audio but it sounded like static instead of stereo. Cingular replaced my phone and told me not to do that again! Please explain to me exactly how everyone is doing this so I can try to do this again. Are there directions somewhere that explain every keystroke necessary to listen to the MP3 player wirelessly and to configure this 8125 to listen to high quality stereo on a bluetooth stereo headset? I'd like the firmware if possible. send it to me @ [email protected] Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 26 2006, 8:43 PM EST
"It sounds horrible! My Cingular 8125 barely played through the bluetooth stereo headset after downloading the BT Audio but it sounded like static instead of stereo. Cingular replaced my phone and told me not to do that again! Please explain to me exactly how everyone is doing this so I can try to do this again. Are there directions somewhere that explain every keystroke necessary to listen to the MP3 player wirelessly and to configure this 8125 to listen to high quality stereo on a bluetooth stereo headset? I'd like the firmware if possible. send it to me @ [email protected]"
channces are you just messed up somewhere or it interfered with some other hardware or software. I just installed it and the music is ok, not going to be like a home theater but as soon as i get a call, the music stops and the call is crisp just like before. thanks alot this software is GREAT!!!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
duces_ace
duces_ace
Jan 3 2007, 6:45 AM EST
Ok, i'm definitely new to this wiki, and this forum topic, but it feels like i've been here just as long as the other guys on here that are frustrated with this situation. I've been on htcwizard.net, xda-developers, and this site searching for an exact step by step on where to place this file. xda-dev has a pretty good instruction on how to do it, but they require that the phone be unlocked, and their forum was from back in april and may. I had given up, but decided to give it another whirl, then I stumbled on this topic here. I got the .rar from freeware and placed it in my phone, first in my storage card, then i transfered it to /windows, but still no go. When i sync the headphones, it just says, "set as handsfree". I'm pretty sure that I am way slower than most, and I have no problem admitting it, but I just wish, there was a "fool" proof set of directions for this deal, as opposed to just "download it on the phone and install it". Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 3 2007, 9:19 PM EST
"channces are you just messed up somewhere or it interfered with some other hardware or software. I just installed it and the music is ok, not going to be like a home theater but as soon as i get a call, the music stops and the call is crisp just like before. thanks alot this software is GREAT!!!!"
How much can I pay you to explain how you did it? I would love to be able to say "thanks alot this software is GREAT!!!!" Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 3 2007, 9:21 PM EST
"How much can I pay you to explain how you did it? I would love to be able to say "thanks alot this software is GREAT!!!!""
How much can I pay you to explain how you did it? I would love to be able to say "thanks alot this software is GREAT!!!!" [email protected] [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Anonymous
Jan 9 2007, 12:54 PM EST
are you still looking 4 a link to play your BT headset? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
duces_ace
duces_ace
Jan 9 2007, 8:22 PM EST
could u post the link on this forum so other people could try it, pleeeeaaaasssssee... oh yeah, and directions on how to do it too...that would be awesome... Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 9 2007, 8:24 PM EST
"are you still looking 4 a link to play your BT headset?"
Yes! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 10 2007, 2:13 PM EST
"Yes!"
If HTC would figure out how to make this phone stable enough to use this feature the HTC phone would be superior to Hewlett Package. Can anyone here or anywhere in the universe figure out how to do this properly so the wireless headset will sound as well as the wired headset? When I followed the directions I was able to make "sound" play through both speakers but it was a very low quality. Worse than I could imagine. Although when a call came in the music would mute until the call ended. After using the quality sound of a wired headset I just can't use the bluetooth wireless headset for the MP3/ Windows media player with this device. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 10 2007, 2:20 PM EST
"If HTC would figure out how to make this phone stable enough to use this feature the HTC phone would be superior to Hewlett Package. Can anyone here or anywhere in the universe figure out how to do this properly so the wireless headset will sound as well as the wired headset? When I followed the directions I was able to make "sound" play through both speakers but it was a very low quality. Worse than I could imagine. Although when a call came in the music would mute until the call ended. After using the quality sound of a wired headset I just can't use the bluetooth wireless headset for the MP3/ Windows media player with this device. "
Hewlett Packard phones work great with the Bluetooth High Quality Audio. HTC has the technology and knows how to make this work or they could just ask Hewlett Packard to teach them. Please call, write, e-mail, and use these forums to get HTC to fix this flaw in their phones. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 10 2007, 2:35 PM EST
"Hewlett Packard phones work great with the Bluetooth High Quality Audio. HTC has the technology and knows how to make this work or they could just ask Hewlett Packard to teach them. Please call, write, e-mail, and use these forums to get HTC to fix this flaw in their phones."
Being that the HP phones come off the line next to the one that makes this phone you'd think they would get it right. HTC OEMs for almost everyone nowadays, Those who don't go to HTC run to Nokia to build theirs(RIM). That is why there are several consistent problems that cross all of the product lines. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
< previous page | 13 | next page >
Top Contributors