• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: New User with a few questions

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
New User with a few questions
Feb 28 2008, 10:13 AM EST
Just picked up my Mogul a few weeks ago. I am new to this kind of phone but have been picking it up and love it so far. Just a few beginer questions that hopefully someone can answer:

1 - How can I delete an email account? When first using my phone I went ahead and sync'd it up to an old hotmail account that i no longer use? Any suggestion on how to delete this from the phone?

2 - To get to my corporate email - for now - i need to access it via the web. So I go to IE, load up the site and sign in. AFter I click 'LOGIN' I get a message that says " UNKNOWN REQUEST - The request could not be resolved by the server" Does anyone know why I would get this and how I can fix it? (I can't sync with outlook yet as my Co. only syncs to Blackberry's for now)

Thanks in advance for any help or tips.
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)