• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Mogul Online?

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Mogul Online?
Monday, 8:45 PM EST
Can someone please help me get my mogul connected to the internet? I can get the wifi to work when im home... but i havent figured out how to get the internet to work when im out of the home and office. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
xREx

xREx
RE: Mogul Online?
Monday, 10:40 PM EST
Have you tried turning off your Wifi switch on the Bottom left when you are out of your house? Your phone should hook up to the internet automatically. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
wontonie

wontonie
Yesterday, 1:07 PM EST
Hi,

I just got my phone yesterday and was having the same issue. I called tech support and when I finally got a very helpful lady, she told I had to reset the user information/settings. She took me through the 5-6 steps, which I cannot recall to help you more directly. But when you do get someone at Sprint, you do NOT need to be transferred to advance tech support.

Best of luck. :)
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
GDScards.com

GDScards.com
Yesterday, 1:53 PM EST
Thanks for the info... I had to call sprint and they had to reset my stuff to. works fine now Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors