• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Gmail Mobile Java error

Keyword tags: certificate error gmail java mobile
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Gmail Mobile Java error
Jan 20 2008, 4:12 AM EST
I recenting installed the Gmail Mobile Java app on my Mogul and when I sign in to Gmail I get a certificate error. Anyone run into this? I've already checked the date and time on the phone, did a hard reset, confirmed that I have the latest ROM, archived all email in Gmail account to avoid time outs. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Gmail Mobile Java error
Jan 20 2008, 10:18 AM EST
The Jave Gmail application is not compatible with the Mogul, as per Google, but you can access the Gmail either online, or you can set up the IMAP account on the Mogul, both work pretty good although sometimes the IMAP (Outlook) does not show some emails with me, except that it works pretty good and it is instant notifies me also when I get a new email. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
kde.lnux
kde.lnux
RE: Gmail Mobile Java error
Feb 1 2008, 4:49 PM EST
i have found that just sent up the email for gmail, it act like IMAP, but when i go back to the setting later, it looks like a pop3, but i have my mail on the PC, aswell as on my email system on my Mogul 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors