• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: bluetooth stereo headset

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
bluetooth stereo headset
Dec 6 2007, 8:50 PM EST
anyone know of a bluetooth stereo headset that works with the 8125? Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
RE: bluetooth stereo headset
Dec 18 2007, 9:58 AM EST
"anyone know of a bluetooth stereo headset that works with the 8125?"
Yes. Mototola HT820 Stereo Headset works well with my HTC 4350. links flawlessly & under 60 bucks. I work out/jog and doesn't skip a beat. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 19 2007, 3:15 PM EST
I just purchased the Plantronics Voyager 855 headset but can't seem to get music to play thru it. I have bluetooth set up and the headset works fine when I use the phone. I only have one bluetooth profile available to me and that is the "Handsfree" profile. Do I need a different profile and, if so, how and where do I get it? Thanks. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
Dec 20 2007, 4:55 PM EST
Just looked at the CNET review: IQ system might not be compatable with your device. What type of phone do you have??
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 20 2007, 11:10 PM EST
I have a QTEK 9100 which is the same as the HTC Wizard, as I understand it. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 15 2008, 6:57 PM EST
I use a Jabra Bluetooth headset and it works fine. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 24 2008, 5:19 AM EST
I read, you need to upgrade to MR1 to use it, I don't know if it's your case Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 3 2008, 7:48 AM EST
I am in the same boat. I have a P4300 and all the information I got on the internet led me to believe the 855 voyager was compatible. The only way I have been able to get music is to start my windows media player on my phone, then press the call/control button. Music plays brifly, but cuts off in a second or two. Amessage comes up on my phone requesting a voice tag. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 3 2008, 10:14 AM EST
Go to the bluetooth settings select you headphones and hit refresh button this should bring up the stereo headphone profile . select it and the headset profile and everything should work... if it does not download BTaudio and run btaudio on Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 13 2008, 12:16 PM EDT
Having same problem with my T-Mobile Wing; both Motorola S9 and Sony DS970 are recognized as both headset and stereo music, but only function as headset. Leaving only Stereo Music checked off yeilds nothing. Where can BT audio be downloaded from? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gibson1021

gibson1021
Aug 13 2008, 10:35 AM EDT
A Javba BT8010 (TigerDirect.com - $39.0) everywhere else $90+, works perfect with my HTC PPC6800. Police cannot tell its a headset. If you disconnt one ear main unit still sends music. Good luck. PS phone also runs my TOMTOM 920T (MP# thur FM Radio, Cool GPS.
Jabra's BT620s head set also works (back of head band), not as good as other. Looks like a headset.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors