• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Unlocked Cingular 3125 on new carrier -- No Voicemail Indicator

Keyword tags: 3125 Cingular dopod s300 smart flip strtrk voicemail notification
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

mdo77

mdo77
Unlocked Cingular 3125 on new carrier -- No Voicemail Indicator
Nov 29 2007, 12:11 PM EST
I recently got a job with a carrier (other than AT&T) so I paid to get out of my contract and they gave me the unlock code. I switched to the new carrier and everything works fine, except I don't get any voice mail notification.

Does anyone know where I would be able to check any settings that I may need to fix this?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Unlocked Cingular 3125 on new carrier -- No Voicemail Indicator
Nov 29 2007, 5:34 PM EST
"I recently got a job with a carrier (other than AT&T) so I paid to get out of my contract and they gave me the unlock code. I switched to the new carrier and everything works fine, except I don't get any voice mail notification.

Does anyone know where I would be able to check any settings that I may need to fix this?"
Did you check your Voicemail Box settings with your new carrier to ensure that you have the Voicemail Indicator enabled?
Did you check your device alert settings for Voicemail?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors