• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bubble Breaker

Keyword tags: touch TyTN (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 3 4  | Next

Anonymous
RE: Bubble Breaker
Apr 18 2008, 3:10 PM EDT
Get a new phone that doesn't have the game on it, dumbass. 14  out of 21 found this valuable. Do you?    
Lorenx
Lorenx
Apr 18 2008, 4:18 PM EDT
here ya go

http://www.flashrolls.com/puzzle-games/Bubble-Breaker-2-Flash-Game.htm

have fun...
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 19 2008, 7:15 AM EDT
"my record is 18,110 .... honest ...... upon the first use of it, it only renewed with blue bubbles for the first f times ... this gave me huge areas of blue to burst...... but the record stands on the phone..... lol"
I retired from Bubble Breaker this week having achieved my first top score for over a year, a paltry (by the standards set here) 1746, including a single chain worth 1560.

However, I wonder if we're all playing the same game? The theoretical maximum score for bubble breaker on my pda is 17,392 - that's 17,292 for a single chain of 132 balls (12 high by 11 wide), plus a bonus of 100 for fully clearing the screen. Are you playing on something bigger?

As you can see, it's really time I got away from this game...
0  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 23 2008, 7:30 AM EDT
What about getting a different phone?
1  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 13 2008, 3:53 PM EDT
AHHH thats NOTHING>> my highest score from a single burst was close to 4000 highest is like 100 000 it was werist same thign as another guy who posted hapened kept renewing with blue bubbless but these days average is about 1500 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
May 13 2008, 4:08 PM EDT
"I started this thread with a request for help to get this off my phone. Now I am pleading. Yesterday was the worst day yet for wasting hours that I should have been working, sleeping or interacting. Can't anyone tell me how to extract it. I searched the website for XDAdevelopers.com as suggested by could not find help.
HELP"
Again, it is built in to the rom. You need to dump your rom and reconstruct it without Bubble Breaker . Or you need to flash a new rom with out it in the new rom. It is not a program , it is built into the operating system. They have detailed instructions on how to do both at xda. And yes doing either will void your warranty. May I suggest Gamblers anonymous. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 13 2008, 9:55 PM EDT
Not to be flippant, but how about self-control! In other words, "just say no." 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 14 2008, 1:31 AM EDT
if you guys want jawbreaker then get a WINDOWS MOBILE DEVICE 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 16 2008, 8:13 PM EDT
i got 11096! im the best 0  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 19 2008, 4:41 PM EDT
I've got a E650 and have a high score of 69154. Played 114 games and average is 3288. High Big Burst is 12656. Only scored over 30000 about 3 times hence my average is quite low. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 21 2008, 3:24 PM EDT
"My score is 12,666. I got lucky ive been playing this game for over 2 years on megashift one day it did something crazy!! when i popped a large amount... a TON of blue bubbles filled in it was a 5272 pop! and then I had a 2,000 pt pop.. it never did it again and i dont know why or how but i thought it was cool i took a pic of it on my friends phone before i popped them... it was totally crazy"
That happened to me also. I did not know how to extract the max out if it so ended up aro 10000 or so. I think its same as playing a slot machine & getting all 3 777 to line up!

Also wish id never learned it!!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Floors
May 26 2008, 12:44 AM EDT
<a href="http://www.janesville-tile-hardwood-flooring-install-sand-finishing-repair.info/">http://www.janesville-tile-hardwood-flooring-install-sand-finishing-repair.info/</a> 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 29 2008, 2:11 AM EDT
my son recently got 3094. my record is 2896 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 2 2008, 7:15 PM EDT
"Wow.. I've been only able to get to 1,100!! hahaha"
Yes 2382 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 7 2008, 12:37 PM EDT
You have to go to you garage. pick out a small philipshead screwdriver and a hammer.
Select bubble breaker on your phone and start a new gaem.
At the left of the middel there will be two blue bubbles. Put the phipshead scewdriver on the left of the two bubble.
take the hammer and jam the philipshead screwdriver with a firm blast of the hammer, right trough your phone.

The game is now deleted forever.

LOL
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 7 2008, 3:23 PM EDT
"Get a new phone that doesn't have the game on it, dumbass."
The most honest and simple answer posted.
Or you could add...

Start a new habit.. smoking, drinking etc... there are other vices that can be fun but bad for you...
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 12 2008, 11:27 AM EDT
Hi, i was just playing bb on mega shift(i usually play on standard, my high score on that is 1254) but i scored a crazy and im sure unbelievable 22,770 with a big birst of 6972. I'm honestly wondering if this is the highest score that anyone as ever gotten on this game. what do you think 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 12 2008, 11:31 AM EDT
Hi, i was just playing mega shift(i usually play standard and my high score is around 1200) but on this i scored a crazy and im sure unbelievable 22,770. i no it is almost impsible to believe, but im honestly wondering if this is the highest score that anyone has ever gotten lol..what do people think 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 19 2008, 2:26 PM EDT
"I started this thread with a request for help to get this off my phone. Now I am pleading. Yesterday was the worst day yet for wasting hours that I should have been working, sleeping or interacting. Can't anyone tell me how to extract it. I searched the website for XDAdevelopers.com as suggested by could not find help.
HELP"
how do u playu it 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 25 2008, 4:10 PM EDT
"I've got a E650 and have a high score of 69154. Played 114 games and average is 3288. High Big Burst is 12656. Only scored over 30000 about 3 times hence my average is quite low."
how do you do the big burst????? i only did it once by accident and can NOT figure it out again! please help 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors