• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Mogul 4 sale 4 parts

Keyword tags: touch TyTN (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Mogul 4 sale 4 parts
Feb 13 2008, 10:07 PM EST
I made the mistake of buying this piece of s... in October. As a phone it is fair and as a "PC" it is useless! I find the integration of the "applications" provided with the Mogul and Windows Mobile 6 is extremely poor. I need to reboot this thing 3 to 5 times per day.

I have determined that is only real future is to be sold so that it can be cannibalized for parts.

If you have an interest e mail me at [email protected]

1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Mogul 4 sale 4 parts
Apr 14 2008, 6:59 PM EDT
i need the bottom section of the case with buttons
if interested send me an email to [email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 29 2008, 10:57 AM EDT
"I made the mistake of buying this piece of s... in October. As a phone it is fair and as a "PC" it is useless! I find the integration of the "applications" provided with the Mogul and Windows Mobile 6 is extremely poor. I need to reboot this thing 3 to 5 times per day.

I have determined that is only real future is to be sold so that it can be cannibalized for parts.

If you have an interest e mail me at [email protected]

"
I can used the top part with the screen. Let me know if you still have it?
[email protected]

Anonymous
Apr 29 2008, 10:59 AM EDT
If you bought the bottom let me know if you want to sell the top with screen?
[email protected]

Anonymous
Jul 31 2008, 6:00 PM EDT
"If you bought the bottom let me know if you want to sell the top with screen?
[email protected]"
hello, i wondered if you still have the mogul for parts. I need the keyboard parts if you still have it. Email me if you still have parts. [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Friday, 3:25 PM EST
email me [email protected] or txt me 8328919395 u selling the entire unit or have u already sold parts from it? i need both Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors