• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bubble Breaker

Keyword tags: touch TyTN (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 3 4  | Next

Anonymous
RE: Bubble Breaker
Jun 28 2008, 6:46 PM EDT
i got 1 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 30 2008, 4:59 AM EDT
my record is 3350. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
Jun 30 2008, 12:29 PM EDT
just go into the windows folder and locate the jawbreaker/bubble breaker file and delete it i think that should work the bubble breaker icon will still show up under games but it wont work and u can get rid of that also it'l be in a folder under the windows folder. 6  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Jun 30 2008, 3:37 PM EDT
"just go into the windows folder and locate the jawbreaker/bubble breaker file and delete it i think that should work the bubble breaker icon will still show up under games but it wont work and u can get rid of that also it'l be in a folder under the windows folder."
Bubble breaker is written into the rom you cannot delete it 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 9 2008, 1:07 PM EDT
"Actually my scores have been going down. I have a record high of over 1300, for a while I was consistantly scoring in the high 600s but am now about 300-500. How is that possible? ha"
u suck 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 31 2008, 1:36 PM EDT
"I got the 8525 about 2 months ago with bubble breaker installed at the factory. I am 64 years old and have never played a video game in my life. I have become obsessed with this game to the point I am sleep deprived and my husband is wondering what happened to his wife. The factory tells me it can not be removed. Can someone find a way to get it off my device?"
I just got a score of 12,138 on Mega Shift. This is nearly 4 times my previous high game. I have scored over 3000 about four times and severtimes in the 2,000's. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
racerock2
racerock2
Aug 1 2008, 4:55 PM EDT
to the original poster.. hmm... not trying to be mean or rude here but... you are freaking out about a game you are addicted to on your phone? yikes... but... its not the end of the world

u need to just not play the game! im sure u have many other things u can be doing.. and at your age im sure uve overcome many other addictions in your life,, be it,, cross word puzzles, addiction to a tv show,, heck maybe in your past you smoke or drank.. just put the phone down, do not play the game! simple as that
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 3 2008, 7:14 AM EDT
my advise is if you don't find a way of extracting it. JUST TURN IT OFF. It is not like you have to put 50 cents into the dang thing every time you want to play. Set aside 1 hour out of the day to play the game. Set a timer but you have to stick to your game plan and that is to STOP when the timer goes off. It will always be there in the morning. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 4 2008, 6:43 AM EDT
my topscore is 24690 explosief 10712.
I have made to this highscore only once.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MM12

MM12
Aug 5 2008, 12:39 PM EDT
"I started this thread with a request for help to get this off my phone. Now I am pleading. Yesterday was the worst day yet for wasting hours that I should have been working, sleeping or interacting. Can't anyone tell me how to extract it. I searched the website for XDAdevelopers.com as suggested by could not find help.
HELP"
go to your windows folder on your mobile scroll to bubble breaker, there are four items, program launcher, data file, shortcut, and an about file. delete those four also you will want to go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games & apps\ and then delete the shortcut there. This will remove it all from the phone sorry i didn't find this sooner.
-MM12
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 13 2008, 10:19 PM EDT
Everyone is talking about peak scores, which can occur very infrequently and be very high. The important score is your AVERAGE score. It takes a good player to have a consistent high average score. Does anyone have an average greater than 1000, averaged over many games? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 21 2008, 4:45 PM EDT
I don't have my phone with me, but my hi score is 2072 with a 1492 big burst I believe. This is on the hardest screen. it's definately not on one of those megasupershift options
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 21 2008, 4:47 PM EDT
yes I had to change phones, but first get a really good score maybe even break your score one last time and then smash it. Seriously smash it. Life is too short to play this game for 4 to 14 hours a day
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 26 2008, 3:47 PM EDT
"Where can I download a copy of this game for my pc
"
The game is also called Jawbreaker, Same Game, Same gnome, and Otis (for Apple users) 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 4 2008, 10:35 PM EDT
"My record is 2164, does anyone have a higher score?
"
yea 5280 Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 8 2008, 12:12 AM EDT
"Does anyone know where or how I can download Bubble Breaker (jawbreaker) to my Blackberry 8310? I have friends who use the same phone company and have the game, but when I search their website, they don't have it."
i want this game on my pc 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 8 2008, 12:08 PM EDT
where can i download for my PC 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 8 2008, 12:17 PM EDT
"i got 1"
where can download?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 25 2008, 10:18 PM EDT
"My record is 2164, does anyone have a higher score?
"
i actually got 14506 on my phone but didnt know how i did it :( 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 26 2008, 3:30 PM EDT
My son's high score is 1026 and he's 11 years old. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors