• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bubble Breaker

Keyword tags: touch TyTN (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 3 4 

Anonymous
RE: Bubble Breaker
Nov 4 2008, 9:13 PM EST
ur a fuckin duche... 9  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 4 2008, 10:34 PM EST
"Where can I download a copy of this game for my pc
"
i would also like to download bubble breaker. I have a blackberry pearl 8100 and my boyfriend has the t mobile dash. i love this game and wanted to know if i could beam it to my blkberry. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 8 2008, 8:21 PM EST
you are worthless 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 8 2008, 11:52 PM EST
does anyone know how I can get bubble breaker for my Palm Centro? I got hooked on BB with my Treo, but now I've got the Centro and am dying to continue playing it. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 18 2008, 4:56 AM EST
"my record is 3350."
nice try, my highscore is 25878 on megashift:) 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 18 2008, 5:20 PM EST
"does anyone know how I can get bubble breaker for my Palm Centro? I got hooked on BB with my Treo, but now I've got the Centro and am dying to continue playing it."
Have you found a free down load for the centro yet??
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 23 2008, 9:42 PM EST
"my record is 18,110 .... honest ...... upon the first use of it, it only renewed with blue bubbles for the first f times ... this gave me huge areas of blue to burst...... but the record stands on the phone..... lol"
hey was that score on the motorola q version and was it the standard or on continous setting? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 25 2008, 1:45 AM EST
"I got the 8525 about 2 months ago with bubble breaker installed at the factory. I am 64 years old and have never played a video game in my life. I have become obsessed with this game to the point I am sleep deprived and my husband is wondering what happened to his wife. The factory tells me it can not be removed. Can someone find a way to get it off my device?"
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 25 2008, 1:46 AM EST
"Where can I download a copy of this game for my pc
"
how how 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 25 2008, 11:47 AM EST
High Score = 40,488 in Continuous (Big Burst = 10,920) 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 30 2008, 10:14 AM EST
How do I get the bubble breaker on my phone 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 3 2008, 12:49 AM EST
any tips to play higher score? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 7 2008, 3:53 PM EST
" very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
hahahah 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Annieup

Annieup
Dec 8 2008, 9:48 AM EST
The very 1st time I played BB on my Dash (T-Mobile) I got the blue bubble Big Burst and got a whole bunch of points and I've NEVER been able to duplicate it NEVER. I can't get past 1,500/1,600 points. What's weird is that I've let my grandbabies play the game and the 1st time they played on my phone they got the blue bubble Big Burst too and they've NEVER been able to duplicate it either! I think my phone is jacked or something. Also, what is all this talk about levels on Bubble Breaker? I've no idea what or how levels come in to play? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 8 2008, 1:11 PM EST
All of you are full of it. My single burst in 1486 and my high score is 2532 and I got pics to prove it. If any of you have pics of your high score of 22,000 or 69,000 I want to see it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 9 2008, 3:03 PM EST
LOL if you are addict to the game you need a psychologist not uninstall it ;) Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 14 2008, 4:31 PM EST
I followed the advice of one of the other posters, and deleted the icons from Windows/start menu/games.. I am finally FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! thank you god. Yes I am sure the programs are still there somewhere.. among the hundreds or even thousands of other files in the windows directory. But I am not about to go looking for them. So as far as I am concerned.. they are gone FOREVER. I'm Freeeeeeeeeee.... Wheeeee!!! Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors