• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Power save buttonThis is a featured thread

Shayla20

Shayla20
Power save button
Jan 28 2008, 4:08 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2008, 4:08 PM EST
I have the HTC Touch. Whenever it goes to the power save mode, the phone is still on but i don't receive my calls or texts. Then when i tap the power button to bring it back all my missed calls and text messages come through as if i just missed them all at once. But i really missed them all throughout the day. Does anyone know ot to fix this?
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Power save button
Jan 28 2008, 10:20 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2008, 10:20 PM EST
"I have the HTC Touch. Whenever it goes to the power save mode, the phone is still on but i don't receive my calls or texts. Then when i tap the power button to bring it back all my missed calls and text messages come through as if i just missed them all at once. But i really missed them all throughout the day. Does anyone know ot to fix this?"
I would call your Carrier to see if there was a network issue (doubtful as it sounds as if the device disconnects from the network while in hibernation mode) and if there wasnt, have the, contact HTC Support to see what they can find.

Anonymous
2. RE: Power save button
Mar 22 2008, 2:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2008, 2:21 AM EDT
"I would call your Carrier to see if there was a network issue (doubtful as it sounds as if the device disconnects from the network while in hibernation mode) and if there wasnt, have the, contact HTC Support to see what they can find."
Im having th same exact issue .... I'm currently on my 3rd Mogul (insurance). However, I keep getting a refurbished one ...I'm hoping im not getting someone else's defective phone .... The guys at Sprint cant seem to figure it out .... Ill let you guys know what i find out .

Anonymous
3. RE: Power save button
Mar 25 2008, 12:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2008, 12:27 AM EDT
I am having the same problem. Dont really know what to do, although it seems to help if you hit the reset button on the bottom of the phone. You shouldnt have to do this and its really annoying.

Anonymous
4. RE: Power save button
Dec 16 2008, 6:01 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 6:01 PM EST
Update your network settings.. Start->Settings->Phone->Services then tap each one and press Get Settings... When the settings open, close out. the settings should be updated. otherwise try a windows update.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)