• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Outlook 2007 Tmobile SDA sync issue

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Outlook 2007 Tmobile SDA sync issue
Nov 7 2007, 6:18 PM EST
I have Acive Sync 4.5, Outlook 2007 and a Tmobile SDA - I cannot get it to sync my callendar and contacts? Any help would be appreciated!!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Outlook 2007 Tmobile SDA sync issue
Nov 8 2007, 2:13 AM EST
try deleting the partnership, and establish it again, disconnect the phone from pc, click file on activesync, and select "delete mobile device", then plug it back in to pc, activesync will come up with the Smartphone Sync setup wizard, follow instructions and you should be good 2 go

peace, dRaNo
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 11 2008, 5:28 PM EDT
"try deleting the partnership, and establish it again, disconnect the phone from pc, click file on activesync, and select "delete mobile device", then plug it back in to pc, activesync will come up with the Smartphone Sync setup wizard, follow instructions and you should be good 2 go

peace, dRaNo"
DO NOT TRY THIS!!!!!!

I had the same problem and it deleted the150 contacts on my HTC touch wich had multiple phone numbers, email adresses, home adresses.....

(thank god i had a backup)
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 23 2008, 5:45 PM EDT
No it works - just did this on my V1615 - got my contacts back on my PDA HOOOOORAAAAAYYYYYYYYY Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors