• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Dash keeps vibrating

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Dash keeps vibrating
May 12 2008, 8:38 PM EDT
Everytime I turn on my Dash, it just starts constantly vibrating. I just won't stop until I take the battery out. And once the battery is out, I have to put it in and take it out several more times before the phone actually turns back on...and then it starts vibrating again........ Suggestions? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Dash keeps vibrating
May 23 2008, 9:53 PM EDT
I have the same problem, and then it stops vibrating and after it will start again. I just had my screen replaced cause it was cracked. I dont know the cause of this so if anyone could help let me know. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 25 2008, 8:01 PM EDT
I am having the same problem and so far nothing is working--soft resets (removing the battery) does not work..I have completed a complete default reset and this did not fix it either. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 26 2008, 2:47 AM EDT
I had the same problem. It was caused by the alarm. Look for multiple copies of clocknot.exe in your File Manager. Get rid of all but one. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 27 2008, 11:31 AM EDT
"I had the same problem. It was caused by the alarm. Look for multiple copies of clocknot.exe in your File Manager. Get rid of all but one."
Great but how do you access file manager to find the clock .exe file.Its not in file explorer, so where is it? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 27 2008, 4:06 PM EDT
" Great but how do you access file manager to find the clock .exe file.Its not in file explorer, so where is it?"
you can try this ...

* Phantom alarms can be cleaned up by following these instructions:

1. Load http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_feat.html#lite SKTools Smartphone Edition (Clean up and uninstaller utility)
2. Select View -> Maintenance -> Notifications Queue
3. Scroll to the bottom of the list and you should see multiple entries already checked for “Clock.exe” (these are the "phantom alarms" in the notification queue).
4. Select Action -> Delete marked
5. Do a soft reset (turn off then back on).
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 2 2008, 9:02 PM EDT
I posted something on this already and tried alot of things to stop it from vibrating. Nothing worked. What I did was a master reset and it hasnt vibrated since I've done the master reboot on my phone.. I'm waiting to see if any vibrating will happen randomly. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 13 2008, 9:37 PM EST
"I posted something on this already and tried alot of things to stop it from vibrating. Nothing worked. What I did was a master reset and it hasnt vibrated since I've done the master reboot on my phone.. I'm waiting to see if any vibrating will happen randomly. "
OK my phone has been doing the vibrating thing constantly and what happens is if I activate vibrate and then turn it off it goes away but then like a hour or two later it does it again, anyone know what to do? Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors