• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Dash screen problem

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

shelisa868

shelisa868
Dash screen problem
Oct 26 2008, 9:23 AM EDT
Hello...I haven't quite seen my particular problem posted, so here goes. My Dash screen barely displays, it flickers dimly at most. It was my boyfriend's, and he had the same problem. Thinking it was the screen, he recently had it replaced with a new screen. It worked for a while, then when I got it it flickers like I said before. Before I go opening up the phone (because I have the tools to do it) I wanna know if it's possibly a moisture problem, if it's been dropped too often, something on the board...I doubt somehow it's a screen issue, because there's a relatively new one in there.

If anyone had any problem anywhere near what I just described with their Dash, please respond...
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Dash screen problem
Nov 28 2008, 8:52 AM EST
fyi i have a dash and its screen started having issues...it turned out it was related to a program i installed. after removing the prog problem went away. just a quick note for consideration... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Dash screen problem
Dec 1 2008, 3:12 PM EST
Issues similar to mine? What program was it? I'll remove some stuff and see if it helps...can always reinstall them if they're not the issue. Thanks for the suggestion... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors