• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: TCPMP and other problems...

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Cphil1

Cphil1
TCPMP and other problems...
Jun 19 2008, 3:15 PM EDT
Hey guys,

So I finally got this outstanding TNT running and I'm getting to know it a little more everyday!

Now here's my little dilemma; I don't like WMP, never have. So on my TNT 19199 rom TCPMP was great. But on this TNT Pro (19213), it just isn't working! I downloaded the latest TCPMP that came in the fun pack, I tried the FLV patch, tried selecting all file associations on the program, even did the registry edit! Still, nothing.... IE runs wmp for vids or audios. I want TCPMP.

Is there anyway to deactivate WMP if all else fails???

Phil

P.s. - I little bit off subect here, but what is the best setting for the Pocketsnes? It runs real slow and for some reason, the buttons are never right! I like to play in landscape with the keypad.

Also, the connection between some bluetooth devices and my pda is a bit screwy. Is there some sort of patch to perfect the connection, make it more clear?

Last thing, what does A2DP do? Is that what I should use for my BT problem? And how do we set up the SDAutorun? I much appreciate that programs run off my SD card rather than clutter the pda's main memory...
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors