• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Phone Turns off when slide

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Phone Turns off when slide
May 11 2008, 11:00 PM EDT
my shadow just turns off itself when i slide it up and down..idk why, if i want to turn it on again i have to take the battery out and back on to start it..weird
Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Phone Turns off when slide
May 13 2008, 1:07 AM EDT
mine does the same thing...ive been searching everywhere for a solution. I found a thread on another forum about another model of the HTC doing the same thing as you slide the phone. Some people said you have to put some paper behind the sim card because everytime you slide it the sim card moves out of place, which causes the phone to shut off. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 13 2008, 11:55 PM EDT
Nevermind its probably not the sim card...but it is weird...my phone is still in tact and works perfectly except that for it shuts off whenever i slide it up or down....ANYONE have a solution?

If it helps it started to do this when I started to use a bluetooth headset. I had never used the bluetooth until recently.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 20 2008, 11:53 PM EDT
i called t-mobile and exchange for a new one Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors