• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: SPRINT TV

Keyword tags: ball buttons memory screen size thick thin weight wheel Wish list
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

gtiplus
gtiplus
SPRINT TV
Apr 21 2008, 1:10 AM EDT
I have the Mogul. It's not all bad but leaves something to be desired. Is it me or is the extra software for this phone over priced? And what's the deal of not putting sprint tv on the mogul. Even my treo 700P had that. It came in handy for that CNN quick fix. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: SPRINT TV
Apr 22 2008, 2:51 PM EDT
"I have the Mogul. It's not all bad but leaves something to be desired. Is it me or is the extra software for this phone over priced? And what's the deal of not putting sprint tv on the mogul. Even my treo 700P had that. It came in handy for that CNN quick fix."
Did you check with Sprint to see why they left Sprint TV off this model??? They will be the ones to answet that question.. 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: SPRINT TV
Thursday, 11:01 PM EDT
"I have the Mogul. It's not all bad but leaves something to be desired. Is it me or is the extra software for this phone over priced? And what's the deal of not putting sprint tv on the mogul. Even my treo 700P had that. It came in handy for that CNN quick fix."
ha ha Sprint TV totally sucks. Check out my Mogul watching Live TV. Which is way better than Sprint.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bsXH90dznS0
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)