• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Qwest Mogul Users ROM update!!!!! Coming soon.

Keyword tags: ball buttons memory screen size thick thin weight wheel Wish list
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

redeemedson1

redeemedson1
Qwest Mogul Users ROM update!!!!! Coming soon.
Thursday, 4:53 PM EDT
As a Qwest employee and user of the Mogul I have pushed for a ROM update. In about 30 days or so we should be seeing that happen as they are testing now. Thank you for your patience. I will keep everyone posted as info is emailed to me. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Qwest Mogul Users ROM update!!!!! Coming soon.
Thursday, 6:03 PM EDT
"As a Qwest employee and user of the Mogul I have pushed for a ROM update. In about 30 days or so we should be seeing that happen as they are testing now. Thank you for your patience. I will keep everyone posted as info is emailed to me."
While this is good news, there is still a chance that the ROM wont pass testing. Lets not get peoples hopes up too high in case it isnt available in the next 30 days. I sure hope that you arent violating any Non-Disclosure Agreements that your company has with HTC by spillling these beans. Do you find this valuable?    
redeemedson1

redeemedson1
Thursday, 7:25 PM EDT
"While this is good news, there is still a chance that the ROM wont pass testing. Lets not get peoples hopes up too high in case it isnt available in the next 30 days. I sure hope that you arent violating any Non-Disclosure Agreements that your company has with HTC by spillling these beans."
as per the email sent to me the release will be around 30 days with as you said the exception of no major problems. Qwest is way behind on an update as are a couple other companies using this phone while sprint has had many updates. This is just Qwest catching up. As far as disclosures, no worry as I am not giving any proprietary information. I, as of yet, do not know what will be included in the update though I have given them a list of common complaints, and wishes that I have aquired through several forums. It is my hopes that they at least give us the same as the sprint updates including unlocked GPS, better bluetooth and so forth. Time will, of course, only tell. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 3:10 AM EDT
This is GOOD news! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)