• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Outlook Mobile Problem

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Outlook Mobile Problem
Sunday, 8:35 PM EDT
I have had my Touch for about two months and am having a continued problem with the Outlook email. I have set up both my Yahoo business account and my Gmail account and can send and recieve without issue except for what I believe I have narrowed down as size limits for what I can SEND out. Orginally my settings had messages formated as HTML and only a couple of words could be sent. I then changed the settings to plain text which allows me to send a message the size of a text message at least. No matter what the setting I cannot send an attachment like a picture. I am also not able to reply or forward emails if the original text is included, I am assuming because it is now too big. I don't believe this is a problem with either Yahoo or Gmail since I have problems with both. I also don't think this is an issue with my plan since I was able to do all of these items prior with my Treo 700P. I have found where I can adjust the size of the DOWNLOADED message but not where I can change anything that talks about the size of the message that is being SENT. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)