• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: SMS arabic

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

omary2kb
omary2kb
SMS arabic
Dec 27 2007, 6:00 AM EST
I can;t read Arabic SMS in english platform, kindly advise if thier is any way to enable Arabic SMS 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: SMS arabic
Mar 7 2008, 5:03 AM EST
Try this and advice if it works
http://www.penreader.com/pocket-pc/arabic/Language_Extender_Arabic_Download_area_for_Language_Extender.html
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 7 2008, 5:05 AM EST
Arabic language support is important for me... so please post a msg after trying it or send me an email to cheriti at operamail dot com
Thx.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 19 2008, 2:19 PM EDT
i installed the Arabic support (Language_Extender_Arabic_Download_area_for_Language_Extender and the Arabizer ) on Mogul and i can read and write fine but when i send sms to another arabic supported device the sms shows up as $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and not the arabic text... is there a fix for this.. or a way to make it work... help guys Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 2 2008, 10:18 PM EDT
The same problem; penreader package if very good, but when send SMS in arabic , it appears ?????????????????????
Any Solution
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 7 2008, 4:04 PM EDT
hey guys does anyone have the serial number for this program? thank u Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)