• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Over heating of battery

Keyword tags: htc 5800 libra slider tone themes
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Over heating of battery
Mar 14 2008, 10:15 PM EDT
Hi, i recently got this phone and i must say its great i love it except one thing...the battery gets over heating very fast...When I'm charging it the battery gets really hot or when im one the phone and charging at the same time it gets extremely hot. Is it just me or is this happening with other people as well...Please let me know Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Over heating of battery
Mar 24 2008, 2:11 AM EDT
I am working on my 3rd 5800 phone now. 1st time returned to verizon, for the exact same reason you said. Battery got so hot, I figured it was defective. Got another 5800, had emoze push email running to synch my work mail to mobile, then installed voice commad,1.6 awoke the next mornign to frozen "smart"phone. Could not hard reset aor anthing keys were locked. Returned phone & decided to try BlackBerry Pearl....JUNK. @nd day I had called verison & told them I had to have my 5800 back. Got it & am keeping close eye on it. Also got a backup application for the next event. 1st time I only had one day, the 2nd one I lost all calender, contats, etc. I was mad.

Good Luck!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)