• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Sync ing with novell grp wise

Keyword tags: HTC 5800
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

lkronsih

lkronsih
Sync ing with novell grp wise
Dec 14 2007, 12:08 PM EST
Can anyone tell me if this phone will sync with novell grp wise 6.5? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Sync ing with novell grp wise
Dec 17 2007, 2:27 PM EST
If you are not going to use POP3 or IMAP4 the only other way is to use Good link it like the Blackberry Enterprise Server a middleware to be on a seperate server. Do you find this valuable?    
lkronsih

lkronsih
Dec 17 2007, 3:21 PM EST
"If you are not going to use POP3 or IMAP4 the only other way is to use Good link it like the Blackberry Enterprise Server a middleware to be on a seperate server."
I am not familiar with pop3 or imap4? what are they, doesn't my computer have these things? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 17 2007, 7:10 PM EST
I'm in fresno with an HTC 8525. we use novell also but will soon be going to outlook. have you tried going to 'www.gms.fresno.gov?' you may have to change the fresno.gov to what you are using. once you are there, go into the setting and add a new device. hope this works. [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 2 2008, 8:59 PM EDT
We are using Intellisync with all of our PDA's , smartphones - works great! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)