• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HTC5800

Keyword tags: azerty HTC S710 qwerty SPV E650
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HTC5800
Mar 9 2008, 5:54 PM EDT
I have an HTC5800 from bell. Same as S710. I have been using a Palm Tungston for years and now I want to port over all my data from Palm Desk top to the HTC. ANyone know how I can do this with out using Outlook? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: HTC5800
Mar 23 2008, 11:21 AM EDT
1) Export Palm Desktop's Address book to .CSV Format (change export type - choose 'all categories' in order to export all contacts) - 2) Using Contacts in Vista, you can then import all of the comma-separated-values addresses (.csv) into windows mobility center (*) - let me know if you are using windows xp - similar process but, I need to know which program you are using for the contacts . . . Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: HTC5800
Apr 1 2008, 2:27 AM EDT
does anyone know how to find the micro sd storage int he actual phone.. i put my files on the card but cannot find them in the phone or add them to the pics or media player Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)