• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Storage card

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Storage card
Apr 27 2008, 2:37 PM EDT
Does any one fo you know upt to what the Storage card can hold cause I put a "Micro SD" with a "mini SD" card adapter and it wouldnt take it so I was wondering to buy A 2 gb mini SD card but I need to Know if tis goung to work.

PLZ answer my question or just tell me what storege card do you have and how many megs. is it
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Storage card
Apr 28 2008, 12:25 PM EDT
"Does any one fo you know upt to what the Storage card can hold cause I put a "Micro SD" with a "mini SD" card adapter and it wouldnt take it so I was wondering to buy A 2 gb mini SD card but I need to Know if tis goung to work.

PLZ answer my question or just tell me what storege card do you have and how many megs. is it"
The 8125 should support up to a 2GB Mini SD Card. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 29 2008, 5:34 PM EDT
I use a 2 GB mini-SD card that I bought for 10 bucks (http://www.supermediastore.com/pqi-2gb-mini-sd-card.html) and it works like a charm. It also comes with an SD adapter that I plug in my mini-SD into and use it with my card reader to transfer files/music/pictures/documents etc. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 29 2008, 7:25 PM EDT
as long as the memory card isnt a sdhc (high capacity) then it should work in almost anything that takes a memory card. there are some exceptions. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 15 2008, 6:19 PM EDT
THE 2 GIG MINI SD WORKS FINE I BEEN USING IT SINCE I GOT THE PHONE WHEN IT CAME OUT. GOOD LUCK Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)