• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Farsi or Arabic language support for HTC Touch?

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Farsi or Arabic language support for HTC Touch?
Saturday, 12:48 PM EST
Does anybody know if there is a Farsi or Arabic language support for HTC Touch? The one on the market just supports Windows Mobile 6 not 5. One of the sites claims that it is good for Touch too, but that is a lie. I installed it and had to hard reset my mobile. I lost all the data!!!

Any help or thought?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Farsi or Arabic language support for HTC Touch?
Saturday, 12:50 PM EST
"Does anybody know if there is a Farsi or Arabic language support for HTC Touch? The one on the market just supports Windows Mobile 6 not 5. One of the sites claims that it is good for Touch too, but that is a lie. I installed it and had to hard reset my mobile. I lost all the data!!!

Any help or thought?"
Please contact me at [email protected] if you can help. Many thanks. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)