• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

2 3  | Next
kato-k

kato-k
FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Feb 9 2008, 9:02 PM EST
Okay, I just got confirmation from another forum that this is working for people. This is directly from T-Mobile, not a 3rd party re-selling TMO service. Here's what they said to do:
------------------------------------------------------
Call T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the T-Mobile Shadow associated with promotional code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo)" In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

The T-Mobile Shadow was $49.99 - $50 rebate = FREE after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 2 year contract. The regular price is $200 after rebate, so this is a huge discount.
__________________________________________________ _____

UPDATE:

Some people are saying their customer service reps are asking for additional information. More than 90% of us didn't have that experience. Just say 'it's promotional code "HTC Device Campaign Promo" and that's all they should need. If they still don't get it, just hang up and call again.
11  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Feb 10 2008, 8:08 PM EST
Just wanted to drop a line of thanks, I was going to get the Shadow for $150... but now got the Wing for $100. I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE!!!!! 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
hwnwhaler

hwnwhaler
Feb 10 2008, 8:13 PM EST
I just signed in to "officially" join your site. That's my note of thanks above. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 14 2008, 7:32 PM EST
does the rebate for the shadow work for any plan or do you have to get internet or something like that? 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 18 2008, 11:26 PM EST
thanks a lot! this works! 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 20 2008, 11:29 AM EST
i tried to call and get it as an existing customer, while paying an upgrade fee. it will not work. usually at the t-mobile store or website you can upgrade to any of their stuff w/ an $18 fee on top of what a new customer would pay, w/ 2 year extension, but that will not work on this offer unfortunately!!! 7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 4:19 PM EST
Just ordered my t-mobile shadow. It is on it's way for $49.99 with free activation just as stated above. This is a great website, thank you very much! 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 27 2008, 10:59 AM EST
Has anyone who has done this been an existing T-Mobile customer who started a new line? 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 28 2008, 3:28 PM EST
Just added two lines to my family plan, not a problem! I'm going to cancel one of my existing lines on that family plan next week... they key is to start a new line before the old one is axed - otherwise there is a 90 day waiting period to start new service. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 28 2008, 8:04 PM EST
"Just added two lines to my family plan, not a problem! I'm going to cancel one of my existing lines on that family plan next week... they key is to start a new line before the old one is axed - otherwise there is a 90 day waiting period to start new service. "
Please, email me next week to let me know how this worked out for you (unforeseen glitches in axing the old line, etc.) Because I refuse to pay upwards of $300 to purchase a new phone now that my dumb dash has decided to completely freeze just 2 weeks out of warranty!!! :) [email protected] 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 28 2008, 8:41 PM EST
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Oracledbalady

Oracledbalady
Mar 1 2008, 4:58 AM EST
if you are a longtime customer you can get the loyalty retention group to give you the shadow for $89.00; i am loving everything about it so far except the battery life. i will try the battery life tips posted earlier today to see if that helps. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 6 2008, 4:10 PM EST
Just got off with Business direct. Worked like a charm! Thank you VERY much...my new phone will be here tomorrow. $49 for the Shadow, $50 mail in rebate...so I make a buck! free activation free shipping and the new UNLIMITED for $99.99 plan. SWEEET! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 7 2008, 6:47 AM EST
i am an existing t mobile customer and i just added 2 lines to my account.. i got 2 shadows for 50 a peice but after rebates.. they will be FREE!! thanks a lot! seriously! i owe someone some money.. just call in and do what was stated above! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pinolero
pinolero
Mar 7 2008, 6:31 PM EST
I'm an existing t-mobile customer and i just spoke with the loyalty retention group through customer service and got the shadow for $129.99 - $50.00 (rebate)=$79.00 w/ two year plan, & internet service added to plan to get the lower price. I can cancel the internet after the 1st month if I choose. Very great deal, Thanks for the info. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Oracledbalady

Oracledbalady
Mar 7 2008, 10:29 PM EST
"I'm an existing t-mobile customer and i just spoke with the loyalty retention group through customer service and got the shadow for $129.99 - $50.00 (rebate)=$79.00 w/ two year plan, & internet service added to plan to get the lower price. I can cancel the internet after the 1st month if I choose. Very great deal, Thanks for the info."
JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH TMOBILE. I HAVE BEEN W/TMOB. SINCE THEY WERE POWERTEL LIKE 1998.

WONDER IF THERE IS A RELATION TO TIME / PRICE OFFERED. I DID NOT HAVE TO DO REBATE JUST GOT A FLAT 89.00 PRICE, 2YR CNTRCT, NO INTERNET PLAN.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pinolero
pinolero
Mar 10 2008, 8:46 AM EDT
Oracledbalady,
I've been with t-mobile since May 2003. The $129.99- $50(rebate) was the best they offered me. I got the internet plan in order to get the lower price & I will cancel the internet after the 1st month. The person I spoke with said that the price would depend on the time of service.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 24 2008, 6:03 PM EDT
It's 3/25/08 and this is still working perfectly 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 26 2008, 4:16 PM EDT
"i am an existing t mobile customer and i just added 2 lines to my account.. i got 2 shadows for 50 a peice but after rebates.. they will be FREE!! thanks a lot! seriously! i owe someone some money.. just call in and do what was stated above!"
Man, that works great. I just also added 2 lines to my family plan (9.99 each per month) and got Wing (99.99) and Shadow (0.00) (after rabates)!!!! there is no activation fee and the contract is for 1 YEAR!!!!!! my other lines on family plan just expired 2 weeks ago and as soon as the new lines will be activated I will be able to cancel the old lines. WOW this is >400 in savings.!!!!
do it quick, they said that this promo is already there for some time and can end any moment.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 11 2008, 9:56 AM EDT
Thank you so much people,, This is so great, just last week i ordered this phone from my.t-mobile.com I basically added a new line to my existing plan, but i didn't know about this kind promotion. Just last night i came through this page, I just finished calling with T-Mobile they are sending me this great phone for just $50 Bucks.. and It also has a free car charger YUUUUUUUU.. Thank you people for this great share.. Once I get this new phone I will call them and will tell them that i am cancelling the I got last week. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors