• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Video ringtones

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Video ringtones
Jan 7 2008, 6:43 PM EST
Does anyone know how to get music videos to play for your ringtone??? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Video ringtones
Jan 8 2008, 8:58 AM EST
I didn't think any phone had this capability. I can say with certainty though, that the T-Mobile Wing does not support music videos for ringtones. Personally, I would find that a little distracting. I don't even have a ringtone, I use Microsoft Voice Command and have it tell me who's calling if that person's name is in my contact list. Otherwise, it just reads the incoming phone number aloud to me. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 10 2008, 5:22 PM EST
besides with the wing it would probably be slow. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 12:15 PM EDT
How do you do that? Do you find this valuable?    
504_Touch

504_Touch
Saturday, 4:11 AM EDT
"I didn't think any phone had this capability. I can say with certainty though, that the T-Mobile Wing does not support music videos for ringtones. Personally, I would find that a little distracting. I don't even have a ringtone, I use Microsoft Voice Command and have it tell me who's calling if that person's name is in my contact list. Otherwise, it just reads the incoming phone number aloud to me."
wow that sounds cool to have it call out the name or number. how can i get my touch to do that?
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Saturday, 10:04 AM EDT
"wow that sounds cool to have it call out the name or number. how can i get my touch to do that?
"
You have to purchase Microsoft's Voice Command 1.6. You can get it here:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1152&jid=228E6CA2BA8B8973DXE868X246EB3CDA&N=4294910263&Ntt=Voice%20Command%201.6&R=199594&productId=199594
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)