• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: wired earpiece

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
wired earpiece
Thursday, 12:50 AM EDT
is there any way to get a wired ear piece for my phone. My bluetooths don't last long enough Do you find this valuable?    
uconncowboy
uconncowboy
RE: wired earpiece
Thursday, 12:38 PM EDT
Mind you this is not a plug but you could start by following this link.

http://www.tiltdepot.com/htc-stereo-headset/11A29A1450.htm
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Youredge
Youredge
Thursday, 8:33 PM EDT
Typically I have found when you purchase a specialty plug ear piece they don't last either. The plugs are so
big and cumbersome and then they have these spring release clips that always break and the plug won't stay in
after it has borken.

Do yourself a favor and get you a Jawbone or a secondary charger of some kind for your earpiece you currrently have now. Typically my Jawbone is on a solid 12 hours a day works for me at least 4 to 5 hours of straight talk time.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Friday, 11:42 AM EDT
"is there any way to get a wired ear piece for my phone. My bluetooths don't last long enough"
The wired Headset that came with the AT&T 8525 works with the Tilt; you can order one from the HTC Accessory group. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)