• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: How to enab;le javascript in IE mobile browser?

Watch

Anonymous
How to enab;le javascript in IE mobile browser?
Jan 23 2008, 9:05 AM EST
I read that Win Mobile 6 support javascript and so ajax. However when I use my htc PDA with win mobile 6 I cannot make sites that use javascrip work. If I access the site http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browsercaps/requestBrowser_info.aspx I see that JavaScript = False ... so it is disbled.
How can I enable javascript in the brower so I can make much more sites works on my PDA?

Thanks
Enzo
12  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: How to enab;le javascript in IE mobile browser?
Feb 12 2008, 9:12 PM EST
"I read that Win Mobile 6 support javascript and so ajax. However when I use my htc PDA with win mobile 6 I cannot make sites that use javascrip work. If I access the site http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browsercaps/requestBrowser_info.aspx I see that JavaScript = False ... so it is disbled.
How can I enable javascript in the brower so I can make much more sites works on my PDA?

Thanks
Enzo"
Did anyone figure this out yet? 12  out of 24 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: How to enab;le javascript in IE mobile browser?
Jul 14 2008, 4:29 PM EDT
I heard that since March, Windows Mobile 6 no longer supports javascript. I am not sure if this is true. No MS pages I read so far actually mention that and on the contrary some explicitely describe that WM6 has better support for js (compared to WM5).

It's worth looking into. I am trying to look into it myself.
1  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors