• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Last chance to get WM6 for the AT&T 8525

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

browntannis
browntannis
Last chance to get WM6 for the AT&T 8525
Oct 27 2008, 3:50 PM EDT
Heads Up everyone-the WM6 download for the AT&T 8525 available on www.htc.com will no longer be available after 10/31/08! If you dont have it already, get on it because once it is gone, it is gone! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Last chance to get WM6 for the AT&T 8525
Nov 20 2008, 2:02 PM EST
Help! I found the link on the AT&T website which is dead and the HTC 8525 software download link is gone. I called both support lines which did not have a clue on where it can be downloaded from. If anyone has a pointer o getting the Windows Media 6 update for the AT&T 8525 I would be most appreciative!

Regards,

/Greg
Do you find this valuable?    
GregCombs

GregCombs
Nov 20 2008, 2:06 PM EST
"Help! I found the link on the AT&T website which is dead and the HTC 8525 software download link is gone. I called both support lines which did not have a clue on where it can be downloaded from. If anyone has a pointer o getting the Windows Media 6 update for the AT&T 8525 I would be most appreciative!

Regards,

/Greg"
I signed up as a member and am "reposting" with my username, apologies for the double post...

/Greg
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Nov 21 2008, 4:19 PM EST
"I signed up as a member and am "reposting" with my username, apologies for the double post...

/Greg"
That is because the WM 6 update for this device expired on 10/31/08 and is no longer available online. Do you find this valuable?    
pcotcamp

pcotcamp
Nov 23 2008, 3:05 PM EST
"That is because the WM 6 update for this device expired on 10/31/08 and is no longer available online."
If no longer available online, where can it be obtained. I need a copy too. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2008, 11:57 PM EST
FYI: WM 6 update
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Available%20Original%20Shipped%20WM6%20ROM%20Versions
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors