• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: T-Mobile Dash not working

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
T-Mobile Dash not working
Wednesday, 5:40 PM EDT
Last night i switched off my cell phone and opened it in the morning , but my cellphone only shows the Wndows Mobile and doesn't go further.

Please help me.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: T-Mobile Dash not working
Wednesday, 10:24 PM EDT
"Last night i switched off my cell phone and opened it in the morning , but my cellphone only shows the Wndows Mobile and doesn't go further.

Please help me."
Trt removing the battery for a few minutes and try it again. Also, try charging it; if the LED on the device lights up when you plug in the charger, there is still some life in it and we can try some other things. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: T-Mobile Dash not working
Thursday, 3:55 AM EDT
"Last night i switched off my cell phone and opened it in the morning , but my cellphone only shows the Wndows Mobile and doesn't go further.

Please help me."
if it is stuck on the windows mobile screen and not doing anything sadly you are going to have to do a hard reset (call your service provider for dierctions) if it is cycling repeatedly through the windows mobile screen, remove the memory card. sadly this problem just goes down hill and gets worse, back it up now while you can, because soon it will not sync with your computer, a hard reset will temporarily fix it, but in my case it has been about a month and a half and now it is back to the sam problwm, i have to exchange it :( 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)