• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Unlock T-mobil

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Unlock T-mobil
Apr 26 2008, 4:31 AM EDT
How do I unlock the T-mobil?Thanks 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Unlock T-mobile SDA
Jun 24 2008, 7:23 PM EDT
im putting this out there to help those frustrated with online unlocks. 1st off, their is no need to purchase an unlock code, tmobile will give you the unlock code if you close your account favorably. If the operator tells you no, that's it's only for 90 days call again, speak to someone different, their is no such thing. Now you have the code, just put another carriers sim card in, and when prompted put the code tmobile gave you. Make sure you give the tmobile operator the correct imei #, just press *#06#, and it will display on your phone. If you're unlucky like i was and you've tried so many times to unlock, BEWARE. According to HTC there is a time frame programmed into the phone that multiplies the time to wait before you attempt to reenter an unlock code. My phone had said YOU'VE TRIED 14 TIMES, PLEASE WAIT FOR RETRY. Retry would've been 85 day later, when we computed the time to wait. Above i explained the simple way of unlocking your phone, just get the code and put it in. If you purchase it from a unlock vendor BEWARE it's only a guess, based on IMEI # you give them, again the unlock code i purchase was nowhere near the number Tmobile finally gave. Now lets say you're one of those unlucky people who have to wait till infinity, well theres a simple way around that. SPV Developers have online a download, which includes a CERT CAB FILE, SPVSERVICE FILE, TYPHOONTOOLS FILE, and i believe an app unlock file. Follow their instructions and you can unlock your phone online with no problems, like i finally did. Problems you might encounter, app unlock. simple solution edit registry (available online) or download sda app unlock, it'll tell you your phone is app unlocked, then download checklock.exe online,and confirm it's APP unlocked. The rest is fairly simple except some people report an RAPI INIT ERROR, when they attempt sim unlock. VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION. iT HAS TO BE DONE WITH WINDOWS XP,get active sync 4.5. GOOD Luck. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Unlock T-mobile SDA
Jun 25 2008, 12:03 AM EDT
Do you know if this will work with a sprint mogul? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)