• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Camera wont start?

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Camera wont start?
Dec 6 2007, 10:03 PM EST
Says memory is low but I have no programs running why wont the camera start? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Camera wont start?
Dec 24 2007, 3:36 AM EST
cas this phone is junk i cant understand how at htc they would let tmoble sell to them this old ass phone and what worst i got one trusting in t moble as i had a good phone from them once ....what a shame t mobile service is goin way down i dislike them i had them for 5 years they will get my 200 hundred to cancel att is got fast speeds for getin around the net and get me a good unlocked nokia a real phone with a 400 mhz cpu them more stuff will start to work i hate this phone the wing is a joke htc i blaim u also for telling them this would be a good smart phone oh and the dash and curve and pearl is junk as well same cpu the curve is for the user that says ,,,i just what a phone ,,no software around anywhere for it it did have good msn on it with blackberry internet on it 20 dollars more a month ...for i think 29 bucks more att has fast 3g speeds and a few less minuets HTC I LOOKED AT SPRINTS AND ATT HTC THATS WHAT I SHOULD GOT .. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 24 2007, 3:46 AM EST
pss my cam does the same thing why have a cam if i have to wait 5 mins to reboot ontill i use it htc u riped me off with this junk phone how dare u sell this to t moble china i bet its made in and its heavy like the old primco phones the first cell phones out almost... the one with the slide up ear peace 6 oz best thing to do now guys is go vonage voip i think 24 bucks a month heck with this 100 dollars a month bill for junk service and hardware t moblie and htc kiss my ass ! psss i show everyone how long it takes for the screen to render as i slide the keys out ..and now i useed it a few times now its sloppy feeling 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 3 2008, 12:19 AM EST
I just got the camera and it was doing the same thing. I went to Setting, Remove Programs and removed the OZ Instant Messenger and it hasn't happened since.

AE
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)