• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: PROBLEM !!! in HTC P3400i IMPORTANT !!!

Keyword tags: HTC P3400i (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

smartvijay

smartvijay
PROBLEM !!! in HTC P3400i IMPORTANT !!!
Dec 9 2008, 4:41 AM EST
Dear Friends,

Iam here to share an important problem that i faced in my newly bought HTC P3400i mobile, hope this would be very helpful for those who are planning to buy this mobile. I bought this mobile on 7th November 2008, on the very first day i feel very happy to see that mobile, all features are good. I put my SIM (Airtel) and started using the mobile. As days passed i was not able to call and send messages properly, most of my messages are awaited in the outbox, also not able to receive messages from others. then i go to the mobile showroom where i bought and complaint about the problem i faced. They told that there was an incompactibility in HTC for airtel, as you are using airtel it was happend,They gave me the adress where to update this software, i went to the service center and updated the specified software. Even after updating the same problem occurs. The call problem was reduced, but the message problem remains. The problem was not solved fully, i was not satisfied, then few days passed, again i got problem with that mobile , the sim card was not detected. When i put the sim it say's INVALID SIM , i tried all other sim cards, the problem occurs, the same sim i used in other mobile works fine. Now i gave the mobile for service and started using my old mobile,(NOTE:) The age of my HTC is not yet completed 1month , but within this period i face lot of problems.
Note : Without proper testing with all networks in india, how can they release the model in India :?: . :evil: :evil:
Please enquire well before going for this mobile...
My personal opinion for you friends... please do not go for costly mobile. if so enquire well before you buy... my friend used Motorola PDA , he is also facing a lot of problem and now using a budget mobile...for further enquiries please message me friends.

Please send me your suggestion and feedback...

Thanks
Vijay
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: PROBLEM !!! in HTC P3400i IMPORTANT !!!
Thursday, 11:57 AM EST
Hi,

I have got similar issue with my HTC, just got to see your mail while trying to find some stuff.
This is now solved for me by HTC, is sim cards are not getting detected; this can be very well an issue of simcard holder, Antenna or even the motherboard. In my case it was Motherboard.
If its in warranty, please visit service center, as this is a serious issue.

Take Care...
Zubin...
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: PROBLEM !!! in HTC P3400i IMPORTANT !!!
Yesterday, 1:31 AM EST
Thanks Zubin, In my case from the date of purchase the handset was with me only 2 days , remaining days it was in service center only, even they changed the mother board, even after the problem doesn;t solved. still now they didn't find the solution, yesterday i asked for the replacement... i told them to forward my mobile for the replacement, i decided not to use htc here after...i met lot of people with the same problem zubin...

Take care,
vijay
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors