• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Does 6GB microSDHC cards work with the MOGUL

Keyword tags: mogul PPC-6800 sprint Windows Mobile 6
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

[email protected]
Does 6GB microSDHC cards work with the MOGUL
Nov 8 2007, 11:21 AM EST
I want to buy a higher capacity card such as the 6GB micro SDHC card. Has anyone tried this card with the Mogul? What is the highest capacity card on the market that can be used with this unit? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Does 6GB microSDHC cards work with the MOGUL
Nov 8 2007, 11:13 PM EST
I think I read that the largest it supports is 2G. That was why I bought a 2gig card. It works fine. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 10 2007, 1:56 AM EST
I own a Sprint Mogul as well, I have had a 512MB card, and a 2GB card and Sprint does say itgoes up to 2GB, but I also own a 4GB high capacity card and it works fine...I wanted to find out for myself and I did...I'm sure if he 4GB card which is a SDHC card worked then the 6GB card should work as well. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

[email protected]
Nov 12 2007, 2:10 PM EST
I just found info that the 6GB SDHC works. For some you might have to download a driver talked about on ppcgeeks.com 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)