• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: finding the right bluetooth stereo headset

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
finding the right bluetooth stereo headset
Mar 6 2008, 9:23 AM EST
Does anyone know of a definitive way to discover if a particular BT stereo headset is compatible with a particular mobile phone (i.e. T-Mo Wing)?

After some research, I decided that the Plantronics Voyager 855 was the right headset for me. The problem is that Plantronics can't tell me whether said headset is compatible with the Wing. Their compatibility chart on website was non-responsive, and when I called their tech support directly, I was told to go ahead and buy it, but to be ready to return it immediately if it doesn't pair. Not very helpful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Do you find this valuable?    
MetalWiccaDyke
MetalWiccaDyke
RE: finding the right bluetooth stereo headset
Mar 21 2008, 1:50 PM EDT
"Does anyone know of a definitive way to discover if a particular BT stereo headset is compatible with a particular mobile phone (i.e. T-Mo Wing)?

After some research, I decided that the Plantronics Voyager 855 was the right headset for me. The problem is that Plantronics can't tell me whether said headset is compatible with the Wing. Their compatibility chart on website was non-responsive, and when I called their tech support directly, I was told to go ahead and buy it, but to be ready to return it immediately if it doesn't pair. Not very helpful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated."
try jabra's BT620s. I love it. My only problem is sometimes my device does not find it and I have to reconnect it but otherwise it's crucial!! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: finding the right bluetooth stereo headset
Apr 3 2008, 11:02 PM EDT
Motor Rokr S9 is great. Only problem is it claims it is sweat resistant. Which I have found it is not. I have had it replaced twice because I used it during work outs. Great otherwise have had no issues since I stopped using during a work out. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors