• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Problem Syncing

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Problem Syncing
Sep 29 2007, 12:32 AM EDT
I've had my Mogul for a week. I started out able to sync with XP but now, I can't transfer docs, sync contacts, etc. Activesync 4.5 shows that I'm connected (even after displaying a message saying the contrary). Any suggestions? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
SilverSurferDude
SilverSurferDude
RE: Problem Syncing
Sep 29 2007, 8:41 PM EDT
I don't have this problem but probably similar. What I did, I just deleted the "connection". After it established the connection again, everything seems to work just fine Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 5 2007, 1:58 AM EDT
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE PERSON THAT FIRST POSTED THIS. MINE WORKED FOR 2 MOUTHS AND THEN STOPED. I HAVE THE SMAE PROBLUMS. IT SAYS CONNECTED BUT DOSE NOT SYNC ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR MANY HOURS. THT LAST THING I CAN THINK TO TRY IS TO PERFORM A HARD RESET (I.E. SETTINGS / SYSTEMS / CLEAR / STORAGE) I REALY DONT WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING I HAVE PUT IN TO MY PHONE THOUGH) I DONT KNOW WAHT YOU HAVE TRIED BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACTIVESYNC 4.5 AND OFFICE 2007(OFFICE 2007 COMES ON DISK AS A TRIAL) IF YOU HARD RESET PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU. EMAIL AT [email protected] THANKS PHIL Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
SilverSurferDude
SilverSurferDude
Oct 5 2007, 7:09 PM EDT
I don't think you would like to hard reset yet.

Try to delete setting that have been stored both on the device (Program->activeSync->Menu->options) and on the PC (ActiveSycn->File->Delete Mobile Device). And then reconnect again and they should try to establish the connection again.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors