• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Multimedia - How can I get it to play?

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Multimedia - How can I get it to play?
Sep 12 2007, 10:55 PM EDT
How can I get music in my 6800? Stuck! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Multimedia - How can I get it to play?
Sep 15 2007, 12:26 AM EDT
Use Windows Media Player to add music owned to main memory and/or storage card. However if you have WMP11, you have to eject card, insert into SD card adaptor and insert into PC slot then open WMP11 for it to recognize the card itself. Either way, you have to set up a relationship with card. I used URGE with my PPC6700 and had little trouble with WMP10beta, but once I upgraded to full WMP11, had to do it the previously mentioned way. Subscription music used to be a breeze on URGE - only had to load large media file to mini SD, but now that they are switching to Rhapsody, it has been problematic. I recently switched to Yahoo Music and it will recognize both the Mogul and the card and load both owned and subscription files - downside is there is no converter for owned tracks on Yahoo, so you have to load full size media files. I use the WMP11 to load my owned music still because you can convert files to smaller with little sound quality reduction. This allows me to load more music to the card. Hope this helps Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Multimedia - How can I get it to play?
Sep 18 2007, 2:50 PM EDT
i just got the phone last night after refusing to keep my q (I was on the 3rd one in 4mons). You can simply active sync it your pc click explore and copy to music from your pc into the folder in what ever area you desire Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors